[TYPO3-content-rendering] still some problems with clear:both

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Thu Apr 19 09:35:57 CEST 2007

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] schrieb:

> Currently you get a <div class="csc-textpic-clear"><!-- --></div> in all
> but intext-right and intext-left variants. I am not sure why, maybe this
> is what Masi meant with "missing clears".

Yes, these are the ones I meant.

> I am not sure why those two don't have a clearer.

Good question. They need a clear too if the text short. As a workaround the
editor may of course the editor may choose the "standard" left/right variants.

> This is needed to achieve the multi-column look. It doesn't make sense
> when you only have 1 image, but this case is handled in the same way as
> all others.

I recall a discussion if special cases like the one-image case should be
handled differently. Was there any consenus?

Masi