[TYPO3-content-rendering] Three question about Typo3 and non-valid markup

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Thu Nov 30 13:18:41 CET 2006

Pirkka Rannikko wrote: on 29.11.2006 19:19:

> Included static templates from extentsions are:
> CSS Styled Content (css_styled_content)
> Rating (tt_rating)
> Page Comments (sk_pagecomments)
>
> Included static templates are:
> content (default)
> styles.content (default)
>
> I dropped the content static template and the header with link
> combination works correctly. But if I do this a lot of options from
> the constant editor are lost icluding the possibility to change the
> heading wrappings. Can you please educate the ignorant or atleast
> point out the documentation or source of info that explains this
> relation?

You must choose between css_styled_content OR content (default), you
cannot have both installed at the same time. You should drop content
(default) and styles.content (default), because those are obsolete and
not being developer further anymore.

The constants that you don't see anymore are not needed, as you will
then style your content using CSS files and the classes supplied. You
can always add more wraps or change existing ones using the TypoScript
Object Tree, if you need to.

Cheers,
Ernesto