[TYPO3-content-rendering] Change site FONT

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Tue Nov 7 03:13:55 CET 2006

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsref/current/view/9/2/#id2819959

>> TEXT property fontFile
>
> I was thinking more to chage the text font and not the rendered
> graphics font. My template is URBANNOMAD and the standard font is
> Verdana - changes in the ccs don't seem to have any influence.

Well - this will work only for those visitors, who have this font installed
on their system.
Since "Bookman Old Style" is not very widespread most of the visitors would
see a replacement font like "Times" or "Verdana".

If you really want to force a special font to be displayed you have two

1. use graphical headers created with GIFBUILDER
2. use embedded fonts that will be temporarily "installed" for every
visitor. AFAIK there are two different technologies available (Microsoft
"WEFT" and Bitstream "TrueDoc") maybe some googling will help ...

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC: http://www.cybercraft.de