[TYPO3-content-rendering] tt_content.menu.20.7.2 in Typo3 4.0

P. Mundt prm75 at hotmail.com
Wed May 31 21:36:52 CEST 2006

Hi,

I've been using this workaround in my Typo3 3.8.* installations, but it's
not working with my 4.0s.

>> It's not just a menu type of the menu/sitemap element, since sectionIndex
>> is
>> a TS property of all xMENU items.
>> So even menus you might have created manually won't work if you're trying
>> use sectionIndex.
Yes! I already tried to modify the default TS, adding
    .sectionIndex = 1
    .sectionIndex.type = header
without any success.

Thx for your replies. I was starting to believe, that I'm the only Typo3
user having that problem ;-)

Regards
Phil

"Martin Kutschker" <Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net> schrieb im