[TYPO3-content-rendering] IMAGE

Martin Kutschker martin.kutschker-n0spam at no5pam-blackbox.net
Sun May 28 19:34:53 CEST 2006

Kai Laborenz schrieb:

>> 2) One image without caption: Maybe just a single DIV-IMG. No fixed
>> "width" needed here.
>
> I think one image should be one image-tag - maybe with a class... no
> more is needed.

Agreed.

> 3) list of images without caption...
> Hm - this schould go into an UL with a class and maybe classes for the LIs

I think you mean "list" is a grid with only one column. But it is not
really different if you have or have not captions.

So we could have the special case "list", which uses UL/LI. Without the
caption no DIVs are needed.

Perhaps this is the main point: no caption, no extra container for the
IMG element.

Masi