[TYPO3-content-rendering] IMAGE

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Tue May 23 09:01:16 CEST 2006

ben van 't ende [netcreators] schrieb am 22.05.2006 22:03:

>> 1) One image with caption: Maybe just a single DL-DT-DD with the DL
>> having a fixed width (and correctly positioned).
>>
>> 2) One image without caption: Maybe just a single DIV-IMG. No fixed
>> "width" needed here.

> Obviously 'simple' is best practice here and I agree this would be for
> the special case of one image. I think I could agree on both points.
>
> Your question about a conflict with the current CSS is quit complex. I
> was looking into the CSS, but couldn't quit figure out what classes you
> should keep for this special case. It looks like you should keep
> ..csc-textpic, .csc-textpic-imagewrap and .csc-textpic-image and the
> classes for positioning horizontally, but I can't hardly see how to
> implement those. Are you thinking about a new CE 'single image' for
> that? That would seem most usefull. It crossed my mind you could also
> use the option that is also there in the table element now. You can
> disable the classes altogether and add your own class. Both cases 1 and
> two can be fully styled with once's own class as well. Just an idea.

I was imagining having a different set of rendering instructions in TS
for rendering just "one image". This could have different classes of
course, so it wouldn't even clash with the current CSS. But it would be
cool if most/some of the CSS that we already have could be re-used so we
don't have to double them for that special case.

Cheers,
Ernesto