[TYPO3-content-rendering] IMAGE

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Mon May 22 10:30:57 CEST 2006

Martin Kutschker schrieb am 22.05.2006 09:58:
> Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] schrieb:
>>
>> Some "special cases" which might be worth some change:
>>
>> 1) only one image, without a caption, but with potential border/links
>> and all other settings (positioning, etc)
>> 2) a set of images without captions (in which case a DL shouldn't be
>> needed?)
>> 3) ...
>>
>> What do you think?
>
> Maybe one-image-with-caption, but that should be it. The code is hard to
> read the way it is now. The more special case the harder it'll be to
> maintain.

I agree, which is why I haven't added any "special case" until now. But
  the most common "special case" I was brought to attention was the "add
just one image". Maybe we could have:

1) One image with caption: Maybe just a single DL-DT-DD with the DL
having a fixed width (and correctly positioned).

2) One image without caption: Maybe just a single DIV-IMG. No fixed
"width" needed here.

So if anyone has a suggestion on the "cleanest" XHTML/CSS code to
acchieve that so that it doesn't conflict with the current CSS, that
would be the first step so that I can try to add it.

Cheers,
Ernesto