[TYPO3-content-rendering] Open issues

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.nl
Tue May 16 19:36:05 CEST 2006

Martin Kutschker wrote:
> Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] schrieb:
>> Hi,
>>
>> just FYI: there are some open issues still that we want incorporated in
>> a 4.0.1. Unfortunately I'm currently very busy right now to take closer
>> looks or to organize what needs to be done (and actually do it).
>>
>> Since I don't know when a 4.0.1 is planned, we'll have either to
>> postpone some changes to 4.0.2 or to delay 4.0.1 until those anoying
>> things are fixed (captionSplit uglyness, fieldsets in FORM,
>> miscalculated margins in IMGTEXT, and some other things).
>
> I'd wish if we release 4.0.1 more or less now. There are quite a number
> of bugs fixed and I don't want to wait again and again.
>
> Nothing's wrong if we release 4.0.2 two or three weeks after 4.0.1.

Hi Guys,

Same thoughts here. Stucki is planning 4.0.1 for this weekend he told me
earlier. Let's take it easy. I still have to do some stuff for
menu/sitemap to round up.....and fortunately we have Ernesto as out main
representative in the Core group now!!

Congrats Ernesto and congrats to CRG. You wouldn't have thought a couple
of years that Content Rendering would be recognized as so important.

gRTz

ben
--
netcreators::creation and innovation