[TYPO3-content-rendering] Open issues

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Tue May 16 15:39:50 CEST 2006

Hi,

just FYI: there are some open issues still that we want incorporated in
a 4.0.1. Unfortunately I'm currently very busy right now to take closer
looks or to organize what needs to be done (and actually do it).

Since I don't know when a 4.0.1 is planned, we'll have either to
postpone some changes to 4.0.2 or to delay 4.0.1 until those anoying
things are fixed (captionSplit uglyness, fieldsets in FORM,
miscalculated margins in IMGTEXT, and some other things).

Cheers,
Ernesto