[TYPO3-content-rendering] TYPO3 4.0.1: captionSplit and content rendering in general

Franz Koch typo3 at fx-graefix.de
Mon May 15 15:33:30 CEST 2006

> Are there any other general content rendering issues that need attention before
> the release of 4.0.1?

Has this hardcoded fieldset issue with forms been resolved yet? There was an active discussion about that (and form rendering in general) right after the release of 4.0. As much as I remember Joe allready had a bugfix for that and enhanced the configuration of form rendering by some TS options. I think he also implemented the possibility to add fieldsets in the form-wizard.

--
Kind regards,
Franz Koch