[TYPO3-content-rendering] Bug in IFSUB and ACTIFSUB in TMENUS

Franz Koch typo3 at fx-graefix.de
Thu May 11 11:09:29 CEST 2006

Hi list,

I think this might be the correct list for that. Can anybody confirm the following as a bug so that I can add it to bugtracker?

Typo3 seems to misbehave on menu conditions IFSUB and ACTIFSUB. If a page has only pages of type "shortcut" as subpages, the conditions IFSUB and ACTIFSUB don't apply for the parent page. Can anybody else confirm this as a bug? I found that another developer asked the same question in dev-list about a month ago (concerning RC3).
--
Kind regards,
Franz Koch