[TYPO3-content-rendering] CSS-Style IMGTEXT rendering issue

Matthias Peltzer mail at mpeltzer.de
Wed Mar 15 08:35:23 CET 2006

Hi...

I use Typo3 4.0 rc1 and there is a useless feature anyway... so most of
my pics don?t have a caption at all, but the dd tag ist always in the
source but it?s empty... is there a way to render the dd tag only if
there is a caption for this image?

ok, I see its not that easy, because if you choose a page with maybe 12
images in one list and captionsplit, how would you check, if a caption
is filled or not?

ok, it is not this important, but I dont like empty tags... :-)

greetings

matthias