[TYPO3-content-rendering] More accessible forms: tt_content.search.30 / tt_content.login.20 in TYPO3 4.0rc1

Franz Koch typo3 at fx-graefix.de
Wed Mar 15 08:30:02 CET 2006

Hi Elmar,
> I think we maybe need 2 or 3 scheme extensions. One that produces a
> very clean sourcecode in the sense of Ben. The other one that offers
> more divs and classes for a lot of frames and other styling possibilities.

I think the other way around would be more suiteable, which means that
f.e. typo3 4.5 and all system extensions create clean accessible
css-output and that there is a rendering scheme that offers
backwards-compatibility, to get a better performance (even if it is
minimal) for new typo3-projects. The compatibility-extension could be
handled via the upgrad-wizard.

Just my 2,1 cent.

--
Kind regards,