[TYPO3-content-rendering] [TYPO3-dev] indexed search: where is the css template?

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Tue Mar 14 14:01:13 CET 2006

Kai Laborenz wrote:

> I'have just noticed that in rc1 there is only one template for indexed
> search. And it is table based.
> Is there a reason for that? In b3 ther was a template
> "template_css.tmpl" (which was not yet css based).

That's the reason why I changed the name of it.

Both template_traditional.tmpl and template_css.tmpl were so similar that I
decided to merge them (in fact, I just took template_css and improved it
slightly).

The template validates successfully even though it uses tables in some
places (which I don't consider to be a bad thing for a result list).

If you don't like it, feel free to make a better suggestion.

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out