[TYPO3-content-rendering] tt_content.menu.20 in TPYO3 4.0beta3

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Sun Mar 5 16:30:28 CET 2006

> while fiddling around with the beta3 I just noticed that some of the
> allWraps for the new <ul> based sitemap/menus don't seem to have been
> set correctly. There are still some allWrap = <p>|</p> in some of the
> sitemap/menutypes!
>
> It seems that they don't get overridden with the new beta3 TS you can
> find in css_styled_content/static/setup.txt from line 1129 onwards...
>
> As far as I can see the following allWraps should be set:
>
> tt_content.menu.20.1.1.NO.allWrap = <li>|</li>
> tt_content.menu.20.5.1.NO.allWrap = <li>|</li>
> tt_content.menu.20.6.1.NO.allWrap = <li>|</li>
> tt_content.menu.20.7.1.NO.allWrap = <li>|</li>
>
> At the moment, all of them are <p>|</p> which will result in broken
> <ul>'s. Can you confirm this? If so, we should quickly file a bug
> report.

Confirmed. - In the "accessibility mode" section they are just adding some
TS to the original setup but not deleting values for unused parameters like
allWrap.
In "accessibility mode" IMHO _every_ <li>-Tag should be wrapped using
wrapItemAndSub instead of allWrap regardless of the number of levels in the
menu.
This will make sure that you can extend those menus easily with additional
levels.

So there is the following to be done:

1. Add <li>-Tags with wrapItemAndSub for each ul-based menu/sitemap
2. remove allWrap (<li>, <p> and others) for each ul-based menu/sitemap

Will you file a bug report?

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC: http://www.cybercraft.de