[TYPO3-content-rendering] Fancy Corners

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Sat Jun 17 12:35:48 CEST 2006

Oliver Wand wrote:
> JoH wrote:
>> I checked page.headerData with my TYPO3 install and the headerData is
>> inserted _after_ the fancy corner styles.
>> Did you check the latest version 1.0.7 if it is still the case?
>
> Just installed 1.0.9 from TER and headerData is still inserted before
> <title></tile>, FancyCorners Styles are still inserted after the
> title-tag (and after the other stylesheets).
>
> Am I missing something here?! :-)

OK - I checked the array just using debug but it seems that tslib_pagegen
puts them together in a different order. To make sure it will work I moved
the stylesheet inclusion from additionalHeaders to includeCSS. Now you can
insert your own styles with page.headerData.

Version 1.0.10 +

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC: http://www.cybercraft.de