[TYPO3-content-rendering] Fancy Corners

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Fri Jun 16 04:06:18 CEST 2006

> just installed Fancy Corners. When adding a "General plugin" as a
> content element your extension is implemented immediately and I´m not
> able to choose any other plugin anymore (with v4.0).

Can't reproduce that.
Maybe you got something wrong.
The extension itself is _not_ a plugin but an extension to all content
elements.
So you will see the flexform immediately but still be able to choose other
extension, that will show up with their default setup or flexform then.

Tested it with 4.0 and tt_news and got no problems having two flexforms in
my element.

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC: http://www.cybercraft.de