[TYPO3-content-rendering] Fancy Corners

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Tue Jun 13 10:52:03 CEST 2006

JoH schrieb am 13.06.2006 04:55:

> I currently uploaded a new extension to the repository, that will enable
> content boxes with fancy corners.

Sounds cool.

> (...)
> Therefor I had to create an XCLASS of t3lib_tceforms to make the colorpicker
> wizard work in flexforms. Maybe this could be a core patch for 4.x. (By
> default it shows always the same wrong color after saving and some weird XML
> stuff on mouseover.)

If you can, create a patch with the diff to the core class and submit it
to the bug tracker.

> (...)
> If the extension works for you without any bugs, I will write some
> additional documentation including screenshots and examples as an article
> for the content rendering team pages.

It would be cool to have some docs and screenshots, so that busy people
don't even have to go and test it. They just look at the results and say
"yea, this is what I always wanted" (or not). ;)

Cheers,
Ernesto