[TYPO3-content-rendering] problem aligning images in text w/image

Frank frank.sonck at freebel.net
Wed Jul 19 16:00:38 CEST 2006

Hi Ernesto and Frans,

I'm using CSS styled content. But meanwhile I noticed that when I put a pic
without caption everything is ok. When I put the caption (even one single
short word!) then the text is put under de pic + caption. Didn't find the
solution yet though... Can't be a css clear or something because I even when
you don't use a caption the tags for captions are output anyway.

Frank

"Ernesto Baschny [cron IT]" <ernst at cron-it.de> schreef in bericht
news:mailman.1.1153290897.26697.typo3-project-content-rendering at lists.netfielders.de...