[TYPO3-content-rendering] Proposal for new standard page fields

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Mon Jan 30 22:20:26 CET 2006

Hi John,

John Angel schrieb:
> Hi
>
> I'm not sure is this the right place, but I want to propose the following
> fields to be part of the standard page layout (textpic):
>
> - Author name (implemented in tt_news ext)
> - Author email (implemented in tt_news ext)
> - Abstract (one line describing the page - implemented in gst_topcontent
> ext)
> - Keywords (implemented in keywordsmenu ext, unfortunately without
> multilanguage support)

already available on page-type advanced. Can easily modified by
Typo3-Professionals (or look at google/available docs)

> - Related articles (implemented in tt_news ext)
> - Related links (implemented in tt_news ext)
> - Categories (one page can can have multiple categories - implemented in
> tt_news ext)

Nice ideas for a little extension. If you are lucky available within
some weeks.. of course you can help by sponsoring, otherwise: no promise. ;)

> tt_news ext is not an option, because it creates completely different
> table,
> instead of working with standard tt_content.

thx for your report.

Greets from t3board06,
Peter
--