[TYPO3-content-rendering] testing of 4.0beta/RC anyone?

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Fri Jan 20 10:10:58 CET 2006

Hi rendering-folks,

Peter Niederlag schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> Is anyone of you currently into testing of 4-dev releases/stream so we
> can assure all content-rednering(xhtml) issues are best taken care of?

As you might have noticed 4.0beta2 has just been released. Amongst other
stuff css_cron_cssimgtext has been merged into css_styled_content now.

We dont have much time till final release so it would be really helpfull
if you grep a copy of beta2 and test it so we can assure the
content-rendering issues have been best met.

Plz read the Details in the Announcement of 4.0beta2:
http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-dev/2006-January/014960.html

Thx and Cheers,
Peter
--