[TYPO3-content-rendering] let's get a classy htmlArea RTE

Wed Jan 18 17:58:26 CET 2006

Martin Kutschker schrieb:

> The thread is indeed long, but the ansers for your questions are to be
> found there. You only need to reas Stanislas posts as he answerd the
> questions :-)
>
> Masi

The "big answer" I find is from 11.12.2005 19:57 CET.

Regards

Elmar

[...]

        ## TAGS ALLOWED
        ## Added to the default internal list:
b,i,u,a,img,br,div,center,pre,font,hr,sub,sup,p,strong,em,li,ul,ol,blockquote,strike,span
        ## But, for the sake of clarity, we use a complete list in alphabetic order.
        ## center, font, img, strike, sdfield and  u will be removed on entry
(see below).
        ## b and i will be remapped on exit (see below).
        ## Note that the link accessibility feature of htmlArea RTE does insert
img tags.
    allowTags (
        a, abbr, acronym, address, blockquote, b, br, caption, cite, code, div, em,
        h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, hr, i, img, li, link, ol, p, pre, q, sdfield,
        span, strong, sub, sup, table, tbody, td, th, tr, tt, ul
        )

[...]

            ## REMAP B AND I TAGS
            ## b and i tags are used by Mozilla/Firefox in editing mode.
            ## This must be done on exit because the default HTMLparser_db
parsing executes the reverse mapping.
        tags.b.remap = strong
        tags.i.remap = em

[...]

           ## REMOVE OPEN OFFICE META DATA TAGS, DEPRECATED HTML TAGS AND IMG TAGS
            ## We use a removeTags rule instead of the denyTags rule so that we
can protect custom tags without protecting these unwanted tags.
        removeTags =  center, font, img, strike, sdfield, u

            ## PROTECT CUSTOM TAGS
        keepNonMatchedTags = protect

- --
Climate change 2006 is killing people: floods in California, drought and fires
in Australia, Texas, Sahel, Oklahoma, South Africa. The Bush administration is
responsible for corruption of the Kyoto Protocol. The US majority is responsible
to the world for reelection of a convictable [...censored by Echelon...].