[TYPO3-content-rendering] accessible resultbrowser WAS: accessible pagebrowser

Jochen Rieger j.rieger at connecta.ag
Mon Jan 16 22:02:07 CET 2006

Hi Elmar,

> Im sorry. Obviously i used the wrong term. The right term is resultbrowser or
> listbrowser I guess, the output of pi_list_browseresults.

I understand now. But finally you will need to include it in your own
frontend plugin class then. Or what kind of records do you want to
browse through?

So, for me somehow, what you are looking for sounds more like a revised
version of the old pi_list_browseresults method. Or am I completely
wrong? Finally something like an API for browsing page-based (and with
WAI compatible XHTML code) through DB records rather than an extension
in its classical character as a frontend plugin, module or whatever...!?

I just finished an extension that is listing housings for rent for a
website that wants to meet accessibility standards... currently without
page-based browsing (all items in a list on one page). I am sure, I will
have to develop a page browser within the next 2 months.

So in case there is no other solution I can share it with you then... if
you have the time to wait until then.

Regards,
Jochen