[TYPO3-content-rendering] Graphical TMENU - loose ends tied up!

Krystian Szymukowicz t33k.RE.MO.VE at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Thu Jan 12 15:35:25 CET 2006

> Hi Folks,
>
> after a busy day Stefan and I are glad to present the brandnew GTMENU...
> Work's finished on the IProcFunc with which you can now have both:
> "graphical cookies AND accessibility chocolate" ;)

hi

nice work : ) one question. What if I would like to print that page. It
look strange in print preview. Should there be a special CSS for printing?

--
grtz
Krystian