[TYPO3-content-rendering] cron_cssstyledimgtext and title attrib

Stefan Beylen intsys at swissinfo.org
Wed Jan 11 12:10:14 CET 2006

Hello List,

having a problem, the tutorial says:

"This specifies what to do if no title was specified for an img-tag:
Choices:
useAlt = behaviour as in TYPO3 core: if the title is not specified, the
value of the alt-attribute is used instead (if set).
keepEmpty = keep an empty title-attribute in the tag (e.g. title="").
removeAttr = remove the title-attribute alltogether."
(see
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/cron_cssstyledimgtext/IMAGE-3/)

I changed it to removeAttr in my TS Template
(tt_content.image.20.1.emptyTitleHandling = removeAttr)
but the Alt text still gets rendered as Title...

any hints please?