[TYPO3-content-rendering] Graphical TMENU - tying up loose ends

Torsten Schrade schrade at lineara.de
Tue Jan 10 08:49:04 CET 2006

Stefan Beylen wrote:

> as said in my other post Sacha is going to explain it to me how to
> render an external stylesheet

Kewl. If it's not asking too much, could you two post a brief summary of
this technique either here or in the Wiki? I'd be rather interested ;)

>> - JS can be used to preload the images (prevents flickering on hover),
>> but usage is configurable by a flag

If you want another brain (mine) working on this...just wave ;) I'll
think about the whole thing anyway, but let's do the rest offlist and
come back when it's done.

> Well, I think the Iproc would be enough.

+1 - It will be the most convenient thing. The finished function should
then go into the Wiki besides the other accessible_MENU types.

> have a nice day!

And you too! Best wishes,
Torsten