[TYPO3-content-rendering] TYPO3.org

Janno Schouwenburg janno at euronet.nl
Sun Feb 19 10:14:59 CET 2006

My laptop gives me 1900x1200. Very nice to work with (for me). But the typo3
site looks doesnt look that nice when I scale it to the max. Maybe a
dynamically changeable page width in the user profile would be a solution...

Best,

Janno

news:mailman.1755.1140309961.3122.typo3-project-content-rendering at lists.netfielders.de...