[TYPO3-content-rendering] Div around table

Janno Schouwenburg janno at euronet.nl
Sun Feb 19 10:05:11 CET 2006

Hello Elmar,

I think this subject can give a lot of discussion and would need a strong
team leader with vision and technical expertise, so what i'm trying to say
its just difficult :-) And what you wrote sounds indeed very good. It can
bring the output of Typo3 to another level.

Thanks,

Janno

news:mailman.1.1140338516.8524.typo3-project-content-rendering at lists.netfielders.de...