[TYPO3-content-rendering] TYPO3.org

Janno Schouwenburg janno at euronet.nl
Sat Feb 18 21:03:49 CET 2006

Hello,

>The width is too small (800x600 is used by < 5% of users). It should be
>scaled ideally, may be made wider or at least centered. Now it fits in
>the left half of a usual monitor. That's why some extension records poke
>out.

I think typo3.org should indeed be scalable or at least be based on 1024x768
(in fact: 968x578
http://webmonkey.wired.com/webmonkey/99/41/index3a_page2.html?tw=design).
I think the typo3.com site should be scalable or based on 800x600 (744x410).
Because typo.org is used by IT profs I think we can asume a higher
resolution from the targeted audiance.

Best,

Janno Schouwenburg