[TYPO3-content-rendering] CSS-styled-IMGTEXT and csi-clear

Kai Laborenz laborenz at css-praxis.de
Wed Feb 1 20:06:05 CET 2006

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] schrieb:

> I would like to get rid of the csi-clear DIV in current rendering of
> CSS-styled-imgtext (see beta2).
>
> A potential solution is presented here:
>
>   http://www.positioniseverything.net/easyclearing.html
> Can more people try that out or discuss this potential solution?

I would like too...

But reportings about the recently available ie7 beta say, that this
trick doesn't work anymore in ie7 (beta) :-((

Because they fixed the illegal spreading of boxes but didnt implement
:after.
So until we know what the final version is capable I suggest staying
with the old way.

Greetings, Kai