[TYPO3-content-rendering] replace textpic rendering in my simple template

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Thu Aug 17 19:06:24 CEST 2006

Stano Paška schrieb am 17.08.2006 14:48:
> Hey, you didn't tell me, that your extension does not work alone.

You can see what my extension does, that's the beauty of open-source. :)

> I must include css_styled_content extension before.
> When I did this, everything does ok.
>
> Or I am miss something?

I know that it provides a method for rendering a "Text with images"
element, and have never tried it without css_styled_content. I thought
it was only dependant on the TS-setup that css_styled_content provides,
but you could also call it as a "stand-alone" renderer if you provide a
setup similar to what css_styled_content does.

Glad it finally works for you, although I cannot understand it. Maybe
you can debug it further and publish your conclusions here.

Cheers,
Ernesto