[TYPO3-content-rendering] replace textpic rendering in my simple template

Stano Paška stanislav.paska at kios.sk
Thu Aug 17 09:40:50 CEST 2006

I copied everything from static/setup.txt into my template tmpl_content_css, into setup textarea (is this TS-setup?)
after all my stuff. Nothing happens. Outputs only my pre and post-rendering in .10 and .90 parts of textpic.

I have Typo3 4.0 and php 5.1.4.
While installing your extension, I have warnings about versions. It doesn't matter?

Stano.