[TYPO3-content-rendering] replace textpic rendering in my simple template

Stano Paška stanislav.paska at kios.sk
Tue Aug 15 07:46:15 CEST 2006

Hi.

I am beginning with typo3.

I have a simple template:

page = PAGE
page.typeNum = 0

config.doctype = xhtml_trans

page.10 = TEMPLATE
page.10 {
  template = FILE
  template.file = fileadmin/templates/index.html
  workOnSubpart = DOCUMENT_BODY

  subparts.CONTENT < tmpl_content_css

  marks.COPYRIGHT < tmpl_footer
}

In tmpl_content_css I plan create my own rendering of some content elements.
But I want replace textpic with one from cron_cssstyledimgtext extension.
I think that this extension is usable only with original css_styled_content extension.
Can I use it (cron_cssstyledimgtext) separately, only to render textpic element?
Must I include css_styled_content too?
How can I invoke it?
What else I must write into constants or somewhere else to gain desired functionality?
What is tt_content.header? I found it in some extensions, but still have no idea of use it.

tmpl_content_css:
-----------------

tmpl_content_css = CONTENT
tmpl_content_css {
  table = tt_content
  select.orderBy = sorting
  select.where = colPos=0
  select.languageField = sys_language_uid }

tt_content = CASE
tt_content {
  key.field = CType
}

# ???
tt_content.header = TEXT
tt_content.header.value = HEADER HEADER HEADER

tt_content.text = COA
tt_content.text {
  1 = TEXT
  1.field = header
  1.wrap = <h2>|</h2>
  2 = TEXT
  2.field = bodytext
  2.wrap = <div class="">|</div>
}

# something like page.10 < styles.content.get # for original css_styled_content extension?
tt_content.textpic < HOW CAN I INVOKE RENDERING THIS FROM EXTENSION?

tt_content.default = COA
tt_content.default {
# test for stdWrap function. It works.
  stdWrap.case = upper