[TYPO3-content-rendering] documentaion of new textpic options

Martin Ficzel martin.ficzel at gmx.de
Thu Apr 20 13:17:03 CEST 2006

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] schrieb:

> That's true, but you've got it right: currently those are the only
> information sources we have.

at least im not blind :-)

> As far as I remember, "gone" from cron_csi is only the possibility to
> choose in each content element which rendering method to apply (an
> extension might re-add this possibility some time in future). Other than
> that the css-classes have been renamed: from csi-* to csc-imgtext-*. So
> using the cron_csi documentation as a base should be fine.

i also cannot find anything about the defaultW in the source

> Its in my todo list to update the css-styled-content documentation,
> which currently only holds some keywords for future completion.

> I plan to integrate the stuff from cron_cssstyledimgtext into that
> documentation but also add some more stuff that is still undocumented or
> unexplained. Maybe I can get some help from other content rendering
> group members? :)

hmm ... i would like to help but until now im running trough the dust. i
could help to iritate the users with some very crude conclusions.

i think it would be good to start with a wiki page as the base for the
new documentaion. if the wiki has found a good structure the content can
be included in the documentaion. i can offer some help for such a wiki
page with my limitations mentioned above %-).

the points that i would like to find in such a documentaion are.

- full ts constants and setup otions
- using the renderMethods properly because its a new concept
- working examples for table/div/dl/ul render Methods
- controlling the generated css
- work without default css
- depricated options and their sucessors

regards Martin