[TYPO3-content-rendering] new bugtracker category

Sebastian Kurfuerst sebastian at garbage-group.de
Tue Apr 18 15:10:23 CEST 2006

Hi,
as requested and discussed here some days ago, I have created a
Bugtracker category "content rendering" with the sub-project
css-styled-content.
As a start, I added Ben as a manager in the bugtracker, so he should be
able to give other users the updater status for bugs. Besides that, I
firstly gave Ernesto the updater status, as he was very active for quite
some time now and wrote most (if not all?) patches.

So, from my side, the workflow is set up now. Please notify me
 - when a patch is ready for the core list
 - you find bugs in the core category which belong into CRG - I will
   move them then.

I hope this will help to fix issues more quickly :-)

Greets from Dresden,
 Sebastian