[TYPO3-content-rendering] Fieldset around radio-button group

Marc Bastian Heinrichs typo3 at mbh-web.de
Sun Apr 9 22:12:21 CEST 2006

Hi Ernesto,

>>While visting wmdb I talked to Marc Bastian and he told me about the
>>fieldset problem and that you are still refusing to accept, that hardcoded
>>fieldsets are a "no no!".
>

> Nobody is refusing to accept this. I think all involved parties have
> acknowledged the problem and agree that having this hardcoded is a "no
> no" but noone has the time to fix that. Its not a matter to change it
> from "hardcoded" to "TypoScript", its a matter of considering backwards
> compatibility, which is the most time consuming task.

fakt is: a patch with only changing a few lines was posted on 24.01.06
by me (#0002292). it adds an element fieldset to form TS and form
wizard, so the fieldset is fully self definable by an form editor and
ensures backwards compatibility. But this report was completely ignored,
although it was linked from the report 2 weeks later (#0002485).

Marc Bastian