[TYPO3-content-rendering] Accessible Section-Menu

Franz Koch typo3 at fx-graefix.de
Mon Sep 19 23:26:32 CEST 2005

Hi Andreas,

> look at the thread list "Valid anchor links" in this newsgroup / list
> from Sacha Vorbeck - there are some examples. May be it will help you.

Well, thanks. I already read it some time ago and use them. My Problem
was/is, that I wanted to use a section-menu in a Newsletter, but the
section-links have always linked directly to the anchor on the homepage
instead of the one in the newsletter. I also had some wrong links when
using the section-menu on the same page the sections are, when the page
has a special attribute (e.g. &type=XX) - so I had to change that somehow.

Well, now the links are correct, but the email-client seems to have a
problem. Maybe I need there the old <a name=... to get it working.

--
Greetz, Franz Koch