[TYPO3-content-rendering] CSS styled IMGTEXT: variables

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.nl
Sat Sep 17 00:58:03 CEST 2005

Hi,

You could use the settings in the constant editor to manipulate the border
thickness and color in the stylesheet by using the constants from CONTENT:

/* Border just around the image, like content (default) does: */
DIV.csi-border-2-black DIV.csi-imagewrap .csi-image IMG {
   border: 2px solid black; /* Customize me, and set borderSpace/borderThick in
TS, "0"/"2" in this example */
}

This could look like:

/* Border just around the image, like content (default) does: */
DIV.csi-border-2-black DIV.csi-imagewrap .csi-image IMG {
   border: {$styles.content.imgtext.borderThick}px solid
{$styles.content.imgtext.borderColor};
}

and thus for other "Customize me" stuff. I used that for the styles of chc_forum
and that seems like a flexible way to manipulate the css, especially when the
css is written to an external file.

Would that be a good idea?

gRTz

ben