[TYPO3-content-rendering] Indexed Search templating

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Thu Sep 15 10:55:07 CEST 2005

Hi Stefan,

>> ...that Stucki is working on the template-able indexed search...
>
> huh...
> reinventing the wheel? ;)
> maybe someone should tell Michael that this already exists...I think
> looking at the code would be quicker than writing a new one...

No I won't reinvent it. Actually I didn't do that by myself but got a pretty
patch from Udo von Eynern who did this even before this extension was out.

I think the patch by Udo is very good and thus I won't compare it with the
extension code.

I'm going to submit the patch for proof-reading later this week.

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out