[TYPO3-content-rendering] New and improved css_styled_imgtext

Matthias Peltzer mail at mpeltzer.de
Tue Sep 13 10:39:37 CEST 2005

Hi all...

I got a question... is it possible to reactivate the imageframes made by
Image Magick? the Frames are not working with css-styled-content / and
or css-styled-image... so that you install this new extension, and it is
possible again to use the (maybe selfmade) imageframes... instead of an
css-border... I used it a lot... and found no way to reactivate it...

I tried a lot of things... the selectbox is there again... this was no
problem... but with no results in the FE...

maybe I am wrong in this discussion here... but what about this really
nice typo-feature?

best regards

matthias