[TYPO3-content-rendering] New and improved css_styled_imgtext

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.nl
Sat Sep 3 01:20:49 CEST 2005

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] wrote:

> We also could first try to thing to get this integrated into
> css-styled-content, before we make the CORE-thingy.
>
> Well, that's it, let the "flame war begin"! :)

HI Ernesto!!!,

Shall I start it then ;-) No kidding. tHNx a lot for doing his. I apologized
already yesterday or the day before for not finishing css_imgtext. Originally I
was on that one with Ingmar. I know the theory of achieving this solution, but I
am no programmer. So it was to hard for me to really get this going and
finishing it. I really enjoyed myself exploring all possibilities. And they are
so semantically correct. Great to see you used the dl solution as default. On my
original test pages http://ben.vantende.net/css/imgtextcss/ I fooled around a
bit and the result is SUPER! Are you planning any documentation? Please do. A
lot of people will be helped by that. Let's try and get this one in the CORE. It
is very flexible and by the looks of it also provides the original formatting
when you use the table option. I say "o-wheee".

tHNx again

ben
--
netcreators::creation and innovation