[TYPO3-content-rendering] title="" in images

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.nl
Thu Sep 1 22:27:41 CEST 2005

Peter Niederlag wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Andreas Schwarzkopf schrieb:
>
>>Hi Peter,
>>
>>Peter Niederlag schrieb:

>>>hmmm, actually this is even worse imho. A subheader is an important
>>>field and I like to be able to change $TCA to make it available in
>>>Content element text and text/w.image as well.
>>

>>But if you want to hack TCA anyway, than you could also disable this new
>>title?
>

> But it is "dirty" if the same field gets used for these really different
> things imho.
>

>>>I'd rather say "bloat the table" then...
>>>
>>>Opinions?
>>

>>I don't like the idea of a separate extension for that, Ingo wrote
>>already obout some similar extensions.
>>May be I will integrate this aproach in the css_styled_imgtext with a
>>new table field.
>

> sounds good to me. ;)

Full ACK overhere. Will you, Andreas, continu developement on TER? Is easier
then CVS as you can add all kinds of stuff like documentation. I feel I must
apologise for not having finished the job :-( sorry.

I am thinking about getting things together for the XHTML valid release of TYPO3
4.0 Don't exactly know how to get this organised as all you guys have some
expertise in this. One very positive thing is that Kai told me they are working
on an accessible content extension where stuff from csc is configurable. Hmmm
smells like another thread;-)

gRTz

ben
--