[TYPO3-content-rendering] Content rendering issues for TYPO3 4.0

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Mon Oct 31 18:26:58 CET 2005

Hi!

Ben asked me to, and I've reorganized the list of bugs we have on the
wiki page of the content rendering group so we can see what is more
important and where we still need some help from TYPO3-core developers:

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Content_Rendering#output_related_bugs_from_bugs.typo3.org

Other than just resorting the list, I've added some comments and - more
important - a tag for issues that are still "unassigned" and if the bug
report has a proposed fix (patch) included.

Sebastian Kurfuerst, Robert Lemke, Michael Stucki are the core
developers that have issues assigned to them, and I would like to invite
them to revise the list and see if they need some help, which I or other
"content rendering" guys could provide.

I would say that the "General XHTML compliancy" stuff are the top most
important to be resolved. There's only one unassigned issue.

In total, we have 7 assigned, but still 13 unassigned issues, which we
should change. At least all cObject rendering should be resolved before 4.0.

Cheers,
Ernesto