[TYPO3-content-rendering] double rendering of <html><head>

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.nl
Fri Oct 28 21:26:38 CEST 2005

Hi,

So now I have a real content rendering problem I can't fix! Rupert has
spent an hour on it. Which could mean anything ;-) Well here it is. I
have two installations on 3.8 that give these results in the source:

<head>
<!DOCTYPE html
      PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN"
<head>

That's on http://demo2.netcreators.nl

Obviously as you can see <html><head> is repeated. When I refresh the
page and get it out of the cache the problem is gone. I tried commenting
out several config options and some extensions, but there seems no way
to get rid of it.

Does anyone have an idea how to troubleshoot this?

gRTz

ben
--
netcreators::creation and innovation