[TYPO3-content-rendering] Valid anchor links

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Thu Oct 20 10:24:23 CEST 2005

Hi,

Sebastian Kurfuerst schrieb:
> Hi,
> I would now do it like this: Prefix all cObject anchors with cObj_ - is
> the underscore allowed in all doctypes? I don't think we need a
> differenciation based on the docType, the possibility to enable or
> disable it with config.prefixLocalAnchorLinks should be enough I think.

Please do *not* use the underscore '_' in prefix or best, make it
configurable. The hyphen '-' is far better imho.

According to the CSS-Specs the underscore '_' has just been included in
the latest CSS-Drafts [1] but was not allowed in earlier versions [2]
for css-class-names.

Cheers,
Peter

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS21/syndata.html#q6 (latest draft)