[TYPO3-content-rendering] Valid anchor links

Sacha Vorbeck info at unlimited-vision.net
Wed Oct 19 14:53:52 CEST 2005

Hello Sebastian,

thanks for taking care of that.

> I am currently looking into the gremlin you submitted. Is it really
> necessary to make this anchor configurable? Wouldn't it be enough to
> prefix the anchor with "a" or some other character, but "hard-coded" to
> this character?

the reason why I suggested it to be made configurable was simply that
the prefix should also be added by the link-functions that create the
section links in tt_content.menu...

I don`t care if the constant is a string value like
config.prefixlocalAnchorLinks = content
or simply a boolean
config.prefixlocalAnchorLinks = 1

Like Martin suggested it would be even better if it would be added
automatically depending on the doctype.

--
Ciao,
Sacha