[TYPO3-content-rendering] cron_cssstyledimgtext alt & title

Raphael Matter matterr at fh-trier.de
Wed Oct 12 15:18:34 CEST 2005

Thanks Ernesto!
I followed your advice.
In my case the ext qcom_htmlcleaner xclassed the
class.tslib_content.php. i did as you said - now it works fine!

I can imagine that if you use a lot of extensions you could often get
problems because of this xclassing matter! have you, as ext developer,
the possiblity to prevent that problem, or is the only solution that
typo3 has to support multiple xclassing?

kind regards. raphael