[TYPO3-content-rendering] CRG News feed

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.nl
Sat Oct 1 22:24:41 CEST 2005

Guys and girl,

There is a newsfeed for CRG available on:
http://news.typo3.org/news/teams/content-rendering-group/rss.xml

There is a lot going on so I'd like to keep you all informed. If anyone feels
the urge to write a news article or some article about accessibility or how
XHTML_strict output is realised on a project you are kindly invited to do so. My
main focus is on tracking published extensions and getting some background info
on the how's and why's of the extension.

Please bookmark the feed in your favourite feed reader. Let me know what you
think and participate!

gRTz

ben
--