[TYPO3-content-rendering] Proposed fix for image alignment and Firefox/Mozilla

Carla Froitzheim cf at cf-webservice.de
Fri Nov 11 22:12:04 CET 2005

Michael Stucki wrote:

>Kai Laborenz wrote:
>

>>Michael Stucki schrieb:
>>

>>>There was no feedback on this! Please test the attached patch _now_ and
>>>give feedback ASAP, otherwise I will not be able to add this fix to
>>>3.8.1.
>>>

>>As far as I know you stil have to include "text-align:.." for older IEs.
>>

>Can anybody confirm this, please? Martin...?

I am not Martin but margin: auto doesn´t even work in IE 6 to center
something. So for IE you still need text-align: ... and for Firefox the
margin: ... works. I didn´t install the patch but this is the way I
center the images by external css for the FF when using the default
css_styled_content implementation.

Does this help?

Carla