[TYPO3-content-rendering] Extension templates - XHTML and WCAG 1.0. Idea for example code in wiki.

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Fri Nov 11 14:17:38 CET 2005

I have worked some time getting my own companys website up to date with XHTML
1.0 Strict and WCAG 1.0 Priority 3. (Also other sites). I'm not finished
yet, but I'm going to make it.

But a lot of recoding of HTML in extension templates has been necessary.
And I think I'm not the only one.

Could there be an idea to make a section in the wiki about how to get TYPO3
XHTML 1.0 Strict, with example code for different extensions. And other helpful
"trick".

WBR,
Erik Svendsen
www.linnearad.no